Pages

Free Search

Translate

SPT SF-608R Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Review

By : Brian Roberts "Wade Roberts" (Forney, TX)

I actually bought this for my 20 pound rabbit since I had to move him from inside the house into a large hutch in the garage. The unit is sitting in front of an open window and does quite well. He lies in front of it pretty much all day letting the cooler air blow on him. I would agree that it produces air about 10 degrees cooler than the air surrounding it, and it really needs to be blowing directly on you to feel the cooling effect. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs a little cooling. It is better than a fan due to it blowing colder air. It does what it should for the price and my bunny and I are quite pleased. We live in the Dallas, Texas area where it gets humid so you can even use it in the south.

No comments: