Pages

Free Search

Translate

Handy Cooler - PINK TRIM v2.0 Review


By : Fred Wegland (NJ, USA)

This review is from: Handy Cooler - World's first Evaporative Personal Air Cooler / Cooling Fan that is hand held! (Battery-operatable) PINK TRIM v2.0

Got this fan for my girlfriend as our 2 year anniversary, and she was really impressed by it. I usually send flowers and cards as gifts, but I wanted to give her something practical. As practical as it is, this little fan works like a swamp cooler, but just alot smaller. It's very portable and chills the air to an extend where I can't put it in front of my face for too long! =)
Unfortunately they don't do gift wraps so I have to wrap it up myself.
The USB cord is a good feature if you don't want to waste too much money on batteries.
The color is very nice, the quality is good - looks almost like those gadgets where you find in Europe. The motor is quite quiet, but I would recommend to only run it at half power if you are noise sensitive like me.
I recommend this cute invention to everyone.

No comments: