Pages

Free Search

Translate

SPT SF-616 Evaporative Air Cooler with Rotating Louver Review


By : N. Williams "Eco-Chic" (NC, USA) -
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: SPT SF-616 Evaporative Air Cooler with Rotating Louver (Kitchen)
I am a college student in a dorm that has no air conditioning. I bought this and It was delivered aprox. 2 hours ago. I am so glad that I got it! Since I'm not so experienced with it, I've only mastered the air cooling feature. So for that, I will give a review: It is absolutely wonderful. Since we are not able to have our own air conditioning units, this suffices! I love the large fan with the rotating louver. When you are sitting in one place you feel the cool air circulate around you! Adding ice makes the air extra chilly. I cannot believe there are no other reviews for this product! I am in love with it!

No comments: