Pages

Free Search

Translate

EdgeStar Portable Swamp Evaporative Air Cooler with Purifier Review


By : A. Mckenna (Hood River, OR)
This review is from: EdgeStar Portable Swamp Evaporative Air Cooler with Purifier
Just an expensive fan after the water cooling part of it broke. It only lasted about a month before breaking. Didn't cool even our very small room when it did work. If you stood right in front of the air flow, it felt cooler. When it was over 100 degrees, that was somewhat helpful in keeping our baby a little more comfortable in her nursery, so I was sad when it stopped working. I'll update if customer service ever gets back to me (I had to leave a message) and if they can get it fixed. Update: they called back that very day and paid to have it shipped back to them to fix (I had to pay to have it boxed b/c I didn't keep the box).

No comments: