Pages

Free Search

Translate

SPT SF-613 LED Evaporative Air Cooler with Ionizer Review


By : A. M. Short
This review is from: SPT SF-613 LED Evaporative Air Cooler with Ionizer (Kitchen)
I see many negative reviews here, so I wanted to post a positive one. I work at a stage door on B'way and have no AC whatsoever once the door to the stage is closed. My friend has lent me her SPT cooling system and it makes all the difference in the world! I haven't had any "leaking problems" (that other reviewers have reported.) It's quiet--which is essential so that the show is not disturbed. The 3 speed & "swing" function is great because it doesn't blow directly on me the whole time. As long as I've got ice in the bottom drawer, it stays pretty cool in here. I also appreciate the wheels on the bottom to make transferring and storing it easily. All in all, for what its worth, I couldn't be happier!

No comments: